Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Take me out to the ball game.Presedential Style!!!

Ok I have never been to a baseball game before or have I even watch a whole baseball game on TV so when my homie Mo hit me up and said she had some tickets to the NATS VS. PHILLIE game and I was like ok this should be fun and indeed it was. From free food to front row seats so close we both caught baseballs.LoL The presidential club was probably the best seat in the building and thanks to B.E.T we were able to enjoy the game boss style. Order anything you like and have brought right out to you I am not talking fries and burgers more like steak and talopia.LOL All in all we had fun it was something different and that is what I like to do. Here are some pics and highlights of the game...... Oh I forgot to mention the Nationals are some garbage they didn't score the whole game!


















No comments: