Friday, October 24, 2008

"Sasha Fierce"


So Ms. B is pulling a P.diddy on us she is changing he name to "Sasha Fierce" her alta ego that she found while recording her new double album, "I Am due in stores on November 18.

"I have someone else that takes over when it's time for me to work and when I'm on stage, this alter ego that I've created that kind of protects me and who I really am," beyonce. "Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."Supposedly, she has set up a cryptic MySpace page www.myspace.com/sashafierce that gives a "lucky person" the opportunity to receive a personal message and a gift bag valued at $500.

I am guessing this will work out for her because she beyonce but seriously your known as beyonce you were born a beyonce but know your bored with that name and you want your fans to call you some other crap. just wait now everybody is going to follow this stupid idea. I am sure all you die heart B fans will feed right into whole

mess....

No comments: