Monday, January 12, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun!!!
















Lately a lot of people have been telling me I party to much as if Rhianna didn't tell me to Live My Life so this is my response to them...

So what I go out a lot I'm young and I'm living life as long as my priority's are in order and my life headed in the right direction I have every right to party the night away. I work very hard doing the day so I think I deserve to pop as many bottles as I want party on table couches till I fall off. Not say I ever will fall off because I carry myself in a decent matter in the club. Plus I see the same faces every time I go out which makes me feel even better I'm not alone on this one. Come on it a soical gathering I get to chat and party with my fellow D.Cer's. So just cause I choose not to be bored or sleep by 10pm so what I'm still a rock star and may be you should jock Jay-Z and come join me......



Here are some pics of me and my girls @ club IndeBleu...L-kisses

1 comment:

Prime Objective said...

Lonattik Tell'em! We out and i'm damn near twice your age. Picture me rollin. If you not with me don't rap me up about what I do, you basically in the stands while we on the court. "Ballin!" hahahahaha