Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Express your self!!!


So call me a jack of all trades I am finding all these hidden talents that just pop up from no where.(lol) I always write when I get in certain moods and most off my poems are real things I experience express through words. Here I present to you a poem that I wrote titled:::


CHOOSE


I love her she loves me back
Call it unconditional love as a matter of fact
I stand up for her she stands up for me
In our own world when it’s just we

You hurt me twice remember that night
She told me not to go
But love took over my sight
She says pack your shit
Go run to the one you want to be with
Trap between the two
She tells me to hit her books and get schooled


Like why can’t I breathe?
Can’t catch my breath because you two are who I need
To her will never be over
This situation is just making me colder
Love having options there always open to me
She doesn’t even know about you dam Imma G

Can not continue this lie
I love Me but I also love Myself
Who do I pick?
F**k it
I choose I


If you are a little confused I was stuck in a love triangle between ME, MYSELF and I.

No comments: