Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dear Summer...



So sad the summer is almost over no more shorts skirts and dresses that say I'm a flirt. This summer has been an interesting summer for me I had my highs, lows, ups and downs but I still enjoyed my summer. From the exciting vacations to the partying hard and massive amounts of shots on a work night like I don't have a job. I have met so many wonderful people that made my summer even better. I have cut some actors and actress out of my script and I am working on a whole new story line. Made some mistakes and immediately learned from them. Funny how times can change so fast this day last year I thought I was ready for the next step but reality quickly slap me and made me realize that I had my own dreams to follow and there was no time to put them aside for anything else. So I guess you can say this summer was a growing and learning experience which is always a good thing. I'm leaving this summer and entering fall with a mean mug which means no more playing games no more sitting at my table if you have nothing to bring to it if your not kicking what your spitting then your worthless. Success awaits this girl name London and when I arrive I will take a deep breath and laugh and text that special someone that had no faith in me and say told you so.....


Enjoy every season and make the best out of every situation.




DON'T GO THROUGH LIFE GROW THROUGH LIFE....L KISSES

2 comments:

Tonjania said...

Wow...talk about inspiration!!! Some of that sh*t hit wayyy too close to home...I love it!!!
"No more sitting at my table if you don't have anything to bring to it."
I heard that sh*t...Amen.

Ms. Travelocity said...

yes I mean somtimes you need to surround your self with an enviornment of people who are on the same page as you and can help you grow and not stop your movement.