Monday, August 25, 2008

"Staying on my grizzy" Part III




Introducing:RAtheMC


L:Can you tell us your name and your talent?

RAtheMC and I do it all! lol sike. I'm a rapper/singer/songwriter.

L:So what have you been up to and what are your latest projects?

RAtheMC:I've been grinding man. Just signed a deal over at Strange Music under DMV's own super producer Judah a couple of months ago. Since then we've been focusing on the mixtape that's out now titled "AMIXTAPE ABOUT SOMETHING....I THINK!"

L:In your own words explain how the rap game has change with rock hip hop hitting the scene with rappers such Shwayze, Cool Kids and GymClass Hero?

RAtheMC:Music like everything changes with the time. Now we're in a time where rappers are starting to explore all avenues of music and the fans are digging it. I love the turn rap is taking artistically. All I listen to are the new faces of rap.
L:How important is style to a rappers image?

RAtheMC:Style is everything. Like Kenny Burns says "branding" yourself as an artist is the most important factor in being successful. As a rapper,your style is your brand.

L:Who are your inspirations?

RAtheMC:I'm inspired by soooo many people. Way too many to name but my biggest inspiration is God. Waking up everyday inspires me.
L:Do you feel that their are rapper in the game that don't define HipHop and as a female what do you plan to do to get your respect?

RAtheMC: don't know if hip hop can be defined. There are definitely rappers in the game who don't live up to their title of being a "rapper."To get respect I deliver good music. I think people can tell sincerely love to rap. Not for money, not for fame, I just love to rap. you gotta respect that.
L:What can the fans expect from you in the future?

RAtheMC:BIG things. I'm gonna give little girls a reason to want to pick up a microphone again.

L:Were can the people check out your music?

RAtheMC: wwww.rathemc.com myspace.comsimplyra also check me out on hiphopgame.com audio section as well as hypebeast.com




Big thanks to you RAtheMC for doing this interview and I will differently be checking the music out and looking for you in the future of Hip Hop.

No comments: