Tuesday, June 10, 2008

GO COP IT!!!!



Favs rappers Lil Wayne and Plies drop there Album the Carter III and Definition of Real today and I wonder who is going to sell. Rumors are up in the air that the weezy fans are not really felling the Carter III and to be honest I'm not either I think weezy is so comfortable with his style he is starting to say anything.But on the under hand that new plies is hard he has calabos with Jamie Fox , Keyshia Cole, and J.holiday. So if you plan on getting these CDs please BUY them and not download them!!!

3 comments:

Mark AKA Get$ said...

I dont really like the Carter 3 Cd, the only songs I like are the ones that have been previously released.....but alot of the songs are just dumb......I also picked up N.E.R.D and it hasn't left the cd player

Mark AKA Get$ said...

I dont really like the Carter 3 Cd, the only songs I like are the ones that have been previously released.....but alot of the songs are just dumb......I also picked up N.E.R.D and it hasn't left the cd player

Ms. Travelocity said...

Yeah that Cd is hard I agree thats why I posted this because I wanted to know if I was the only one who thought this now dont get me wrong I FUKZ with wezzy he is one of the best rappers alive but he starting to just say anything................ WEZZY PUT THE CUP DOWN!!!!!