Friday, June 6, 2008

wHip DAt TriCk


There has been reports that “I slept with your man” Karrine Steffans and D-list boyfriend Eddie Winslow were in a serious altercation early yesterday morning. Supposedly , Super Head sent this text to Perez Hilton who ever that is and said:


“U have to help me. My boyfriend just tried to run over me with his car. [I] Just made a police report. In August, he placed me in a choke hold at a strip club on my birthday. There’s a report and photos of that. There was another choking I never reported but is now being investigated… He’ll kill me if I go on with this. YES…Eddie Winslow from Family Matters!”
Guessing that she is telling the truth right? Who know I mean she did get famous off lies so who knows.Well I hope she can get this situation in check hate to hear of the famous video vixen being choked to death by Eddie from family matters. Rumor has it that them "boys in blue" are looking into the allegations against Darius McCrary oh that's his real name.

No comments: