Monday, June 2, 2008

Staying on my grizzy!!


Introducing :CIANO GRAND


This colum is dedicated to up coming artist on their grind to make it BIG!!!

First to get interviewed is my homie CIANO GRAND......thanks for the time


Interview>>>


L: Can you tell us your name and were are you from?

Ciano: My name is Ciano Grand and I am from Houston, Texas.

L:What type of music do you do?

Ciano: The type of music that I do is passionate heartfelt, relatable music cant really put a name on it, when you feel it, u tell me what it is, I will let the public decide....lol

L:When did you realize you could sing?

Ciano: I first realize I could sing.........ummmm I really don't know I have always sung in church,choirs or wherever I would be.....lol

L: When did you realize you wanted to do music?

Ciano:I knew I wanted to do music and that it was my destiny to do music and when I the impact I had om people, If I had to put an age on it I was about 10.

L: Who are your inspirations?

Ciano: My grandmother, lil bro,my uncle, the rain...lol, and the sad state that my city is in. Artist inspirations are.. this is a long list so bare with me, I will start with Bobby Womack, Curtis Mayfield, Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Prince, James Brown, Gladys Knight, Tonex, Boyz 11 Men, Take 6, and I will just stop there.

L: Geeesh.....How important is style to music?

Ciano:I think style is everything in music, I belive an individuals personality in music is what makes music so attractive and appealing.

L: Who do you think is the hottest female/male singer out right now?

Ciano: I think Beyonce.....love her control, and male Kevin Michael.

L: If you could work with anybody in the music biz who would it be?

Ciano:Wow....... anybody I can work with.....that's BIG ummmm as far and artist goes I would say prince, Wyonna Judd, Stevie Wonder and Jay-Z as far as producers Mark Ronson, Timberland, Brian Michael Cox and Brian Kidd.

L: In your own opinion is there anybody out right now that you think is wack?

Ciano: Lol..... u tyrna get me in trouble... I don't think nobody is "wack", I respect every ones way of expression through music.

L: YEAH RIGHT...lol Last Question if you could date any female in the music industry who would it be?

Ciano: That's easy as breathing KERI HILSON.

L: I figured you would say that! Well homie thanks for taking the time to do this Good luck with your career.

If you wanna hear Ciano Grands music check out his myspace page www.myspace.com/cianogrand so check it out good sh*t!!!

No comments: