Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Staying on my grizzy!!






Introducing:RICARDO YOUNG



L: Can you tell us your name and where are you from?


Cardo:My name is Ricardo Young (Cardo). I'm from uptown Washington, DC


L:What sport do you play?


Cardo:I play Football, I am the Quater Back for H.D Woodson, best around ask about me.lol

L:When did you realize you wanted to play football?


Cardo:I realized I wanted to play football when I was around six years old. My family members inspired me to play and I just keep practicing and I became good.

L:How long have you been playing football and how old were you when you first started?

Cardo:I have been playing football for 11 years, I started at the age of six.

L: Who are your inspirations?

Cardo:My inspirations are my family. I want to make their life much better.

L:How important is style and swag to football?

Cardo:Style and swag is very important in football because if you don't have no swag then you lack the poise needed for the energy within the game itself. The opposing team will take you as a joke, and you don't want that.

L: Who is your favorite football team and player?

Cardo:My favorite football team is the Dallas Cowboys and my favorite player would have to be Peyton Manning because he have all the intangibles to go along with his position.

L: Explain to us how your staying on your grizzy to get to make it to the NFL?

Cardo:I'm just hitting the weight room hard to put on the weight and just doing the necessary things to make me the complete player. More of just studying film, breaking down defenses, and just getting alot of practice and reps. I mean if hard work can't get me their then I don't know what will.

L:What are you motivations and how passionate are you about your football career?

Cardo:What motivates me is the will and desire to win. I am more than passionate because this is my first love.


L: Last Question when you make it to the NFL who is going to be the first person you call?


Cardo:London lol. Honestly I don't know but I am just going to keep working so one day I can have the opportunity to see who that first person will be.


L: Yeah ok punk I better get a phone call!!!!



Thank for taking your time out and doing this interview you are the perfect example of a young man on his grind to be successful. And I see you already have your own action figure that some fly Sh*t!!!!!!I wish you the best of luck and watch out for those young lady's!!!

No comments: