Thursday, June 5, 2008

Like damn I hate my city!!!


Every one that knows me know that I hate my city to other people D.C is poppin but to me its just too normal. I mean its ok if you want to be in the "Corporate World" but that not for me see I am a Millennium Girl which mean I am into different and exciting things like Para Gliding through the sky's of Norway or living in a Dubai for 6 months an as your reading this I am making my plan to exscape.LOL... I try to travel a lot but that just isn't enough. I receive a comment from a viewer telling me how she hates her town and she doesn't think she going to find a husband there. I agree with her when its time for me to put up my freakum dress and settle down trust me his area code will differently not be 202.Maybe I am wrong for this but hey it is what it is an anyway this blog is for me to express me and you to express you.L........Kisses




Am I wrong for hating my city and what do you do when you hate your town and plus there is a shortage on Men??????




No comments: